In the Valley $1.99

buy In the Valley 20,000 words - Short Srories

Luangwa River

Luangwa River

Thursday, December 18, 2008

December 08

Really winter now, and I cant find wood pellets for the stove. Luckily it is actually made to burn logs, not pellets, or there would be a real problem. They have pellet stoves on sale everywhere, but no fuel for them. I made a basket to hold pellets in the firebox last winter, and that works quite well. You have to load in fuel every few hours, with no screw feed, as there would be in a purpose built pellet burner.
Just writing what is on my mind right now, realised I really should keep this blog up to date.
Have just about finished my book, and tentatively given it a title, Eland Dances.
Soon I shall have to find a publisher-- a major undertaking.
I have a poem published (Surprise!) on Willows Wept Review, and have sent stories out to several magazines.

No comments: